This Narrative infographic project explains the full story and aftermath of Blackout 2003. On August 14, 2003, in what seemed like the blink of an eye, hundreds of cities across the midwest and northeast went dark as the United States experienced the worst blackout in its history.
1. Project partner: Nancy Hu
2. Analyze all the official data about blackout
3. Organize and write contents explaining this event and the power system
4. Design the layout for this event poster
5. Design icons and illustrations explaining further details
6. Connect every infographics and data together for the complete result.